MKN GUIDELINES RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES, WEDDINGS & FUNERALS
ADVISORY ON SOPs FOR OPENING OF HOUSES OF WORSHIP
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
The Ministry of Unity (MOU) has released the new SOP with effect from April 1, 2022 with the recent government’s announcement as the nation transits into Endemicity. Very little details were provided for Places of Worship, therefore NECF advisory to our members is to remained cautious and monitor the situation closely.
1. Physical distancing to be maintained in our Places of worship.
2. Face masks must be used and attendees must constantly wash and sanitize their hands, as well as avoid physical contact.
3. Attendance must be registered either through MySejahtera or a guest book.
4. Those who are symptomatic and considered as high risks are encouraged not to attend. Please provide online service as the option.
5. We would not encourage fellowships or participating of refreshments before and after services.
6. Cleaning and disinfection activities must be done regularly, while good ventilation must be ensured at the premises.
Please be aware that the reported cases of those infected with Covid-19 is alarming and we would encourage pastors/leaders to take the necessary action to guard and protect your members
Please continue to uphold the nation in prayer at this critical time.
Stay safe and stay vigilant.
Pastor Samuel Ang