Watchman Forum 6 - Transform Nation Agenda
NECF Malaysia Research Commission
32, Jalan SS2/103
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E.
NECF Malaysia's Watchman Forum VI is out and hopes to be an agent of the transformation of the Christian mind towards nation building.
The book, entitled "Transform Nation Agenda", contains 10 papers written by 11 Christian thinkers and activists on transforming the marketplace, the church, economics, family, youths, the community, education and even our personal lives.
Published by the NECF Research Commission, the book echoes NECF’s overall vision and direction of "Transforming the Nation through the Local Church."
Foreword - Samuel Ang
Introduction: Towards a "Transformation Agenda" - Eugene Yapp
- The Great Commission and The Creation Mandate - Leong Tien Fock
- Personal Transformation - Rev. Khoo Boo Wah
- Transforming Christianity: What Does It Mean To Be A Global Transformer? - Steven Wong
- Is Your Church an Agent of Transformation? - P. Vijayan
- Transforming Neighbourhoods: Grounding The Great Commission on the Greatest Commandment - Kon Onn Sein
- Economic Sufficiency and Justice - Ho Sui-Jade
- Reflections on the Education of Children in Malaysia: Some Issues and Challenges (Relating to Mission Schools in Particular) - Chan Geok On & Lim Boon Hock
- The Marketplace - Cheong Seng Gee
- The Nation and Family Life - Rev. Tony Lim
- Difficulties and Challenges Faced by Youths - Goh Chee Leong
Conclusion: Some Proposals - Eugene Yapp
About the Authors